We offer a vast array of IT service and support solutions for your business.
Get the support you need from CLS technology.
Don’t have an IT Department? Do you need more resources for your IT department? Or do you need the occasional engineering support?
There’s no system we won’t support: desktops, laptops, tablets, PCs/Macs, Printers, Servers, and more.
With years of experience managing & administering the most demanding IT environments, we bring you the most qualified professionals in the area to serve your business IT needs. Call us today, and we’ll get set up!
Business IT Support Agreements
Running a business and don’t want to worry about coming up with an appropriate hourly bucket to meet your company’s IT needs? Want a fixed low, fixed-cost agreement that includes ALL of your IT needs? Our Business IT Support Agreement may be the perfect solution for you.
What's covered in a support agreement?
Listed below are some of the services we provide under our support agreements. Contact us to learn more.
Desktop Support & Maintenance
- On-site IT Support
- Remote Help Desk
- Unlimited hardware support and unlimited support tickets
- Ongoing preventative maintenance on every device.
Firewall Support & Maintenance
- Install and maintain your network’s perimeter network security appliance.
- Maintain & configure your subscriptions for content filtering, malware protection, SPAM filtering, & more for your network.
Server Support & Maintenance
- Administer, Support, & Maintain any server you have.
- Ensure all your critical business systems are running and peak performance and stay that way.
- Ensure all of your servers are backed up and verified to prevent data loss and ensure business continuity.
Below are a list of some of our most popular services at CLS technology LLC.
If there is a service that you are need of that is not listed below, feel free to contact us!
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Services (DHCP)
- Domain Name Services (DNS)
- Print Server
- RADIUS / LDAP
- Windows Software Update Services (WSUS)
- Web Server (IIS)
- File Server Services
- Install your local (USB/Parallel) or network (wired or wireless) printer.
- Make sure you have the latest driver package installed.
- Help you set up sharing over your network.
- Troubleshoot any issues you may be having.
- Make sure you can print.
Set up Scan, Fax, & Copy settings on your multi-function device.